Graduate and Professional Networking and Etiquette Dinner
Date(s) - 02/27/2015
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Mason graduate and professional students are invited to attend a fun and instructional networking and etiquette event taking place at the Arlington Campus. You will have the opportunity to connect with other students as well as with Mason alumni and employers. A professional networking and etiquette expert will lead the evening, which will conclude with an entertaining presentation by Mason’s own Robert L. Deitz, author of “Congratulations — You Just Got Hired: Don’t Screw It Up.”
The event will feature hors d’oeuvres, a plated dinner, and dessert bar. A cash bar will be available. Cost is $15.
Free professional head shots will be available during check in on a first come first serve basis.
By attending this event you will learn how to:
· Read a room for social cues
· Create and exchange business cards
· Politely join or excuse yourself from conversations
· Use email and social media as effective networking tools
· Leverage your professional contacts to aid in your job search
· Project an image of professionalism and credibility so others will take you seriously in the workplace
For more information, visit University Life Arlington’s website.